One on One Health Coaching
What is Health Coaching?
Health Coaching provides a more holistic approach to nutrition designed to empower you to achieve your current and future health goals. If you envision a life that is truly well then a health coach is the liaison to help you make these lasting changes needed to improve your health. As health coach, I formulate a customized plan based one’s individual needs and desires.
Components of health coaching include, determining the life goals that are driven by the client, providing evidence based eduction on healthy living, establishing accountability and interpersonal relationship, and empowering change.
Health Coaching is partnership between coach and client more than a director/pupil relationship. You likely, will not reach your goals in health through knowledge alone. Support and accountabiliy are much greater markers of your success in changing your health.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
As a client of one of Remedy’s programs, you will…
1) Determine what your goals are so we can empower you to accomplish them
2) Keep a food/exercise journal for accountability
3) Be honest at the obstacles in front of you so we can work toward abolishing them
4) Work to reduce stress
5) Optimize your sleeping and fitness habits
6) Explore new foods and how to cook in simple ways
7) Gain a better understanding of healthy eating and nutrition
8) Gain a better understanding exercise as it relates to your body
9) Receive a Nutrition and/or Exercise plan that will be formulated according to your body’s specific needs
The information presented during this appointment is not intended to take the place of your personal physician’s advice and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Discuss this information with your own physician or healthcare provider to determine what is right for you. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions.